الأحد، 26 أبريل 2015

Nocturne ,in C sharp Minor


I try to tip-toe on the shredded glass of regret
Scattered by my own indecisiveness
But it's no good
The weight of reality is pulling me down
So I stomp with all my might, and I groan
Shivers of ache climb up my spine
Sharply
Cracks in the pole of my being
I've done it again, so I know the drill
In a little while you get used to the pain
In a while longer it rather brings ecstasy to your senses
And you dwell on questions a bit bigger than these pricks 

How could humans be so weak in build and yet so strong in might ?

Beyond the pain and the dizziness
You look above
The moon, low and suspicious, is nowhere to be found tonight
He hates the clamors of bewilderment coming from below
No stars to whisper you hints
They ,too, have hogged their precious glints
You look behind
Your footprints start to fade
Along with your recollections, your past
Your mistakes, your regrets
Your pain
The remnant scent of misgiving 
Mingles with your chilling breaths 
Where you came from is oblivion
Where you going is unknown
Where you are standing is numbing your backbone
And you still don't know 
You hide inside
Fear,
Comes knocking at the door
It comes in, and sits in entitlement 
Initiates a casual conversation after placing 
A token of friendship on the coffee table
A pleasantly wrapped gift
Of weariness
Which you heartily take and proceed to make tea

Where you are is fine
Just fine.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق