الخميس، 23 يونيو 2016

"Note To Self"


If you've been puzzled by my mode of behavior and can't fathom what it is that I seek from my "mixed signals"-as you call them; rest assured: I'm the kinda whimsical person that does what they want; when they want.

And I don't even bother deliberating my actions nor their consequences sometimes. When I switch off, or when I don't really mind someone; my conversations and attitude towards them are stripped from every genuine sentiment and purpose.
I mean nothing.
I want nothing.
And I came to give off this crude vibe only because I'm too confident to mind what people think of the things I do and say; if I don't find it embarrassing nobody can make me feel embarrassed for it, you see.

Simply; it often happens that I feel bored of conventional interaction and seek entertainment wherein I confuse and obfuscate just to observe a different reaction to pass my time.
I could've went on toying with you without this explanation but you seem to be the type that overthinks and calculates every little gesture and it seems to have taken its toll on you, being a-believe it or not- sensitive person (even I was shocked, tbh).
I'm too lazy to be this cunning in exchanging blows; usually I'd say it right away to your face when I have a problem with you, or simply would stop dealing with you. I don't even carry ill feelings anymore. Not for long anyway; life is too short for that and I grew too old to mind little offenses and childish bickering; they actually make me feel connected to the innocent child in me; in a world where people hurt each other by real daggers..
Once you understand that about me; it becomes much easier to deal with and talk to me without pretenses. And you will understand why I either get along with people right away or never get to; it depends on their acceptance of my apathetic honesty.
You don't need to be on your guard all the time; I don't care enough to hurt you, really.
Just chill.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق