السبت، 5 يناير 2019

An Apparition



He didn't walk by
He drifted, like a Bach sonata
Through the crisp air of
A Saturday morning
But it was night
Yes, he drifted by taking the capricious
Form of harmony
Cruel, cruel harmony
The world was a giant machine
That didn't work when it was too cold
He looked, but he didn't see
Me
To him I was one with the world
He drifted in an aura of
Mutual agreement with the
Ugly side of humanness
Leave me alone, beast
And I, you
I looked, and I didn't see
Anything else, my feet took
Me at his heels, man is fast to
Abscond
Did it sound familiar ?
He is not there, i looked and
Looked, his feet didn't leave
Any prints, man is good at
Not existing
I looked for him in vain
It was too cold for wingless angels
To be this carefree
And tragically beautiful
I looked for him as if I knew him in
A past life, I am not one with the world
Beautiful stranger
Take my hand, please
I looked and looked until
There was no where left but
The dark place, he must be inside
It stuck out like a sore thumb among the tents
In this festival of indifference
Gray walls and dark chambers
As terrible as a grave in
A flower garden
I stood motionless in the track of
Moving apathy, fist clinched
On the last bit of disquiet he
Didn't need
Open the door, please
Let me in, please
I'm not one with the world
I'm also a stranger, my fist hurts
Everywhere, truly
My chest is shrinking, it's too
Heavy to drag this and walk away
I just want to talk, you
You know how to drift through
This mess without stumbling on
Shreds, you must know how to fix
Things without hurting
Yourself, don't you ?

Come out, please
Stranger


I'm too scared to enter.







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق