الجمعة، 8 فبراير 2019

Ushio




I suppose I shall whither if
I ever lived far away from the sea
You think I'm being sentimental, but
You weren't born where the whiffs of
A stale high tide could wake you up
Does it phase you that I cry
Over sombre songs and
Immortal words of dead men?
Perhaps you think I'm soft
In ways you don't try to understand
Soft in ways that tickle your heart, and
Draw you in
Do you wonder why I run away when
I fall out of rhythm instead of pouring
Myself into you? you wouldn't handle it, my love
This bloated abdomen swells with seaweed and
Untold confessions, I run away to the ever snotgreen,
My sworn lover of old age
And I throw away all my rage, my sorrows
Into that scrotumtightening body
Of forgotten things, truths and sins
Its belly heavier than mine with
Albatrosses thrown away out of guilt
It doesn't ask questions, it only listens
Dancing to a rhythm
It draws me in

Woosh


Woosh


Woosh


I listen to the crashing of the
Waves, licking at the white sand of my woes
And it quells down this surge of 
Unrest
Love,
Are you trying to learn how
To make the same sound ?





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق