السبت، 1 سبتمبر 2018

Chorus of Rust



You said that I am too cruel,
Cutting ties like I'd chop a bad stem
Proffering connections and then opting out
On a whim, I smell an accusation here
It's not for sport that I get entangled during
My idle walks, dear
There must be some grand idea behind
This apparent nonchalance, but surely
Satire is the easiest way out
Questions of consequence burden me so
I run.



Hey, isn't life just like a painting you cannot buy ?
For all the money in the world
A beautiful, beautiful cluster of mistakes
Covered and intended
You could admire it as long as you want
On that wall
You can even stall your leave till the end
Of the night, but you shall go home, eventually
Forget about it when
You wake up
One day
And it wouldn't matter.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق