الثلاثاء، 25 سبتمبر 2018

Pine in The Flower Garden



I wonder why we never take the hints carefully
Hidden beneath the wings of sad jokes and
Within dry laughter lines
We are quick to brush the little crumbs of revelation under
The rug of negligence
It's easier that way, isn't it
Denial costs none
I face a hard time myself trying to define the blurry line between
Jest and innuendo 
I wonder if I've been crying for help just to amuse myself when I 
Was the one that jumped into the rabbit hole 
Perhaps I'm still falling.
Perhaps I hit the bottom and am
Already dead, been seeking in
Strangers and dire straits, what makes my
Heart beat once again, for a little bit
Longer



Oblivion tastes so sweet, I wonder 
Who would ever want to wake up willingly 
Madness prevails in a world where 
Everyone feels everything 

Isn't consciousness the heaviest
Burden of all?




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق