الثلاثاء، 23 يوليو 2019

Snow



My tongue gets petrified at odd times
Words steal each other's turn
And jumble on the way out,
My scarf is still wrinkled
I'm sorry i was late, I've been
Lost.
He was carried away like
A broken trophy
Loss took the shape of a mountain range
Under that piece of cloth
On its trail a benevolent woman
Sowing grief into the snow, she said,
These walls are too white
It seemed that the whiteness
Desolved the color of death and acid
And the stifling smell of
Absence
The sound of glass breaking
Everything, breaking.

Do not lean on my
Shoulders i am
Weaker
Than a castle of sand, do
Not hold my hands, they will
Crumble, after they've spread this
Woe to your bones, like a shudder
Through the branches of an old willow.
I'm sorry i was late, the snow
Has gotten this thick already
Footprints are punched
Deep, like finger holes in dough
I don't know where they are going
With him wrapped like that
Wails drown in the abundance of
Whiteness
Faces of strangers turn to bricks
Isn't it cold for his frail limbs? Hey,
Why are coffins so white ?



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق