الثلاثاء، 17 مارس 2020

Slurpees


09.01.2019

And I followed the stranger in white rags
To the gateway of the dark place, he had
Disappeared into an ocean of faces by
The time I gathered my
Scattered thoughts and tied my laces
He must be living
Inside
That grand castle of loneliness stuck out
Like a grave in
A flower garden
I stood motionless, fist clinched,
Fingers hardened
On the last bit of disquiet he
Didn't need, lord of the flies
Open the door, please
Let me in, please
I'm not one with this savage world
I've cut all my ties with the past
I saw you, a living ghost, that didn't
Care, I saw you, when no one
Else dared look your way,
Take these tokens of short-lived pity, please
I'm also a stranger, my fingers hurt
It's cold out here
It's too heavy to drag this and walk away
I just want to talk, you
Know how to drift through
This mess without stumbling on
Shreds, you must know how to fix
Things without hurting
Yourself,
Don't you ?
Don't you, Achiless ?



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق