الثلاثاء، 31 مارس 2020

End of The Fuxking World



Let's not watch the news

Lay your head on my chest, your
Favorite Spiritual playing on
The fake Gramophone.
This, too, shall pass, my love,
And We will bask in the sun light,
Soon
Live until we are old grumps 
Have hot chocolate 
While watching the sunset from
The back of your car, and 
I will whisper in your ear, that 
I love you, dearly. See, I
Have always Differed that confession until 
The moment was right :
The moment will never 
Be right,  one has to hold it
By the throat and make it
Surrender, my love, and 
While some things are better 
Left unsaid, others are 
Always best when they are 
Told in the 
Spur of the moment, this 
Moment is ours, and the 
Night is young, this moment 
Is ours, let no wild petals 
Rest 
On your tongue.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق