الثلاثاء، 20 أكتوبر 2015

The Fall II


It took me seven years to break apart

I've got to give it to myself, it's quite admirable that I held it together this long
Whipping the diffused bits of my willpower back to the confinement of my heart
When lovers and mentors have left me stranded
Mid air
It was solemn, in a dreadful way
A tight knot eventually snapping when pulled from both sides
A bleak kitsch of confused essence, finally taking a conceivable shape
Splashes of chaos on a grand canvas
Of despair

That I don't remember when i started painting

Have you ever done this, to concurrently cry in a trembling spaz
And laugh at how easy it was to let go of your firm grip
On sanity ?
When no one else is bearing witness to your pathetic display of weakness
In a demented frenzy of madness that you knew in your bones was inevitable
See ,pride in your strength is commended
But the faintest treads can shatter a glacier
When it's conquered with a thousand veins of frailty
It would've been truly terrible, had I not been a muser
One that never ceases to admire the pictorial facet of desolation
And observes with a smile as it all comes down in slow motion
As the deep crack in my being expands and reaches to the core
And all my pillars of reason crumble to the floor
Unleashing the scattered beams of light curtained before by my bulk
Standing erect against the blows of time
Rigid as a mountain from the outside

Fragile as a newborn from the inside

Never thought I'd ever stop in awe before the grandeur of
My fall

هناك تعليق واحد: