الأربعاء، 13 يوليو 2016

Note 11


You know, the only reason I still got this blog's address up there is because I don't wish to lie.

I took a conscious decision to lead a "clean" existence and it has caused me a great deal of loss so far. And a great deal of internal peace as well; I can die without a single regret.


If I'm to pass on, I'd like to leave this fact behind as my will. A few lines in acknowledgment of a certain class of people.
An excess of joy in this day and age is simply not possible. The ones with the loudest giggles shed tears that burn trenches across their temples in quite nights. You will come across a few who you think are the most humorous and easy going; just wanna spread good vibes and cheer people up, always laughing; always telling jokes, love to be around people and so candid they could make friends so readily.
These demented souls; take good care of.
Please do.
Take some of your time to pat their wan shoulders, to give them long hugs and brush back their hair; they do that all the time they kinda forgot how it feels to be taken care of.
These sad clowns; they have the heaviest of loads ever, tucked away, somewhere, and just hate to see suffering in someone else's face; because they know how it feels.
Because the kind of sadness that could be healed with a soft whiff is a sadness one shouldn't get hung up on.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق