الأحد، 6 سبتمبر 2015

Eva Perazzi


I don't do "love"
That is, I don't do public shows of affection
On the rare occasions that i was stung with the vicious bug of infatuation
I did it gracefully
In silence
It's not that i'm too afraid to wrap my heart and give it away
I just know that I love too strongly it's unsettling
And I don't scramble my way through things
Black is black and white is also black
If i bear a tenderness towards your person, my actions will speak it out loud
If i despise your shadow, my face will convey it, with a spineless grin
If I love you
If I truly love you
I'll chide my emotions like a drum
I'll destroy your defenses and loot your heed
I'll strum the cords of your heart like a harp
And i'll write a song even bolder than The Magic Flute
One that I'll sing just for you
Let it resonate and ring through time and space
Through the glare and the haze
It will engulf your senses
And deafen your doubts
And you won't
Escape
This fire of an ardor
I'll devour your heart whole and spit out the chunks of defiance
If I want to
That's just my way
Love is a sacred sentiment and the longer one keeps it prisoner
It keeps inflating 
Like a Supermoon
Growing like a ripening teen
Soaring like a quivering tower of domino
That is going to crumble at the touch of the crowning piece
Your heart and mine entwined
Like two drops of rain and dew flirting on a snug leaf
And I know, mon cher
That in due time
My love ًwill break through
Colorful blasts and uproarious eruptions
And my love
At last, will overflow

From me to you.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق