الأحد، 18 ديسمبر 2016

Die Toten Seleen


I cry easily
Of late
Throw tantrums for matters
I used to mock as I nudged them beneath a rug
Tripped on the hump the other day
It's grown this big while I wasn't looking
I cry when I can't point a finger
At the origin of the pain
I burst into fits of anger
When I fail to explain
Why it hurts when my limbs are sound
They have a mean odor for such a clean existence
These fumes of despair
A bottle left half open
They grows less in volume as they poisons the air
Because it ain't fair to suffer alone

"Look at me", I implore

As I bare my flesh to you
Words betray my will
The insufferable rogues
I am released from the spell
To my great dismay

"LOOK AT ME."

I yell

I endured so bravely
And it's my time to crumble
Fall and rubble
And you don't seem to understand
That a drop of rain can bring down a mountain
One's spine grows weary
When enough time has passed
Their back won't handle the lightest
Of sacks
The candles in their eyes die quietly
Their lungs grow sick of
Holding in their sighs
And their skin
Starts to crack
It won't contain the swelling waves
The twitches in their nerves
The witches laughing in dark corners
On moonless nights
And their bodies grow so thin
Fighting all these battles within
Betrayed by beliefs
Burdened by brothers of kin
In abundance of love
In want of solicitude
Both in fear and in craving
Of eternal solitude
Dropped their blade by the tenth blow
Because they knew in the marrows of their decaying bones
That they
Could never win.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق